A Rare Treat

Posted by jmac32here jmac32here
male sex anal drako siwftclaw minxrosali AlVoid tabby-twogon fennec fox female

It looks like Drako is getting a rare treat. The ability to mount someone.
Considering he's locked most of the time, this is a rare sight to see.

Now I wonder how many times I've cum inside the cutie below me already.

Doesn't look like minxrosali is complaining, hell it looks like we're both having a great time.
Still unsure if minxrosali is male or female in this, but her page makes her look mostly female.
Either way, she's got a fine ass, and I'm happy to have gotten a chance to tap it.

Now I only wonder if I've gotten a chance to stuff her other holes too.

minxrosali - http://www.furaffinity.net/user/minxrosali

Drawn by AlVoid - http://www.furaffinity.net/user/alvoid/

The original is here - http://www.furaffinity.net/view/33434835/