Dont tease this hybrid...

Posted by jmac32here jmac32here
male female straight sex vaginal human tabby mewtwo dragon hybrid furry teasing chastity

So Ivy here, she spent a month teasing me while I was locked up..
Little did she know that I would hunt her down and repay her the moment I was free.

Though, it looks like she enjoys having both of my knots deep in her cunt...

Ivy - http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ivy29

Drawn by BlackBatWolf - http://www.furaffinity.net/user/blackbatwolf/
Original is here - http://www.furaffinity.net/view/31214444/

Note: This will be the last piece of artwork I receive that will be cross posted to all websites.
I already began limiting the photos I cross post.

But fear not, all my art and photos will always be posted to Drako's Den - http://drako.furfag.net
I will only cross post to one other random site, depending on when I get the art.

You can always follow me on Drako's Den, or join me in the chat rooms there.