Should we move all images from the Art and Photo galleries to the Forum Galleries?

Should we move all images from the Art and Photo galleries to the Forum Galleries?

jmac32here
Administrator
So, since we have to move the photos from Booru due to Booru's new policies on IRL photos, and we noticed both our forums had gallery features, we have been debating moving all images to the forums.

The bonus of moving all images would be less logins required to post to our sites.

The drawback is that the Forums Gallery features do not allow images larger than 1MB in size, so images would need to be edited to be smaller than that.
Do you think we should move all images to the Forums Galleries?
Drako Swiftclaw
Founder of Drako's Den and Playground