Tied up and Milked

Posted by jmac32here jmac32here
male hybrid tabby-mewtwo-dragon tied hanging milking cock suspended ych 2021 male gay anal sex flaccid cocks pre-cum fap gay

So after one of his longer chastity sessions, someone decided I needed some release.

So one day, they me him up and took my cage off - only to slide a milker over my cock.
It looks like I'm hooked up for the long haul too, perhaps even several days of this.

Though it looks like I'm not complaining - but again, I don't think I'd complain if you decided to join him and fill one of his holes either.

Though apparently the muzzle is off limits due to the tape to help keep me quiet.  I can get rather loud when getting milked relentlessly for hours or days on end.
Especially when the post orgasm bliss get interrupted by my over-sensitive cock still being milked so heavily.

This was drawn by Kristen_Brown - https://www.furaffinity.net/user/kristenbrown/
Original is here - https://www.furaffinity.net/view/41257177/